2020 Prairie Fire Player Evaluation Schedule
February 1st 7:00-9:00pm
February 7th 7:00-9:00pm
February 8th 7:00-9:00pm
**ALL EVALUATIONS AT THE DOME SPORTS, RED DEER AB**
**Online registration is now closed. Walk in registration will be accepted at the first Evaluation**
(Parent Signature and Alberta Healthcare required for walk-up registrations)
Dress is Helmets. Gym/Running Shoes, no cleats.
Cost is $100.00 payable at the session. (Cash or Cheque)
We never want to see a player not play due to financial limitations so we work closely with families to help them access funding opportunities. If you are in need of help please contact Patrick Callan
WHAT TO BRING:
High School or Bantam Helmet, T-Shirt, Shorts/Sweats, Indoor Running Shoes, Water, Mouth Guard, Football Gloves (Optional) & Towel
1. Bring Mouthguard & Helmet (inflated)
2. Clean indoor running shoes are required for ALL sessions. Players without clean runners will not be permitted on the floor.
3. Bring a minimum of 1 litre of water.
4. Players that do not bring Helmet and Mouthguard will not be permitted to participate. Contact your high school or bantam coach immediately to sign out your Helmet.
5. Players must be fully dressed 15 minutes prior to our scheduled start time as team meeting will commence 15 minutes before the hour so we do not waste valuable floor time.